Do you want to add this user to your connections?
Connect with professionalInvite trusted professional to work on your projects
How to start working with us.
Geolance is a marketplace for remote freelancers who are looking for freelance work from clients around the world.
Create an account.
Simply sign up on our website and get started finding the perfect project or posting your own request!
Fill in the forms with information about you.
Let us know what type of professional you're looking for, your budget, deadline, and any other requirements you may have!
Choose a professional or post your own request.
Browse through our online directory of professionals and find someone who matches your needs perfectly, or post your own request if you don't see anything that fits!
A search through the Web may seem unremarkable, however. The influencer continues to find more ways to promote. Any person with followers is a person having influence. PayPerPost, the first website that pays bloggers for branded content, began receiving some speculation. Those who make an accurate impression by promoting services can enjoy significant benefits. After all, people love shopping, and if they meet a person they are interested in a little better, they expect to be trusted by that recommendation. Many tools help you build an effective influencer marketing campaign and track it.
Influencer Marketing definition
Influencer marketing is the promotion of a product or service by someone who influences potential customers. Celebrities, experts, and bloggers are good examples of influencers. The last group is the most popular and usually consists of people known on social media such as YouTube stars and Instagrammers with large numbers of subscribers or followers.
For those who do not know, an influencer is any person who has enough influence over some category that makes them seen as an authority on some subject. We can also say that they are thought leaders in their space (blogging, for example). If you want to be successful on Blogger, you need to follow several steps:
- You need to create content more often than once a week, ideally every day.
- You must create high-quality content, do not forget that the best keywords are not enough for success.
- You can use tools like BuzzSumo to find out what subjects will be trending in your niche later on and then give them some time to study how you can provide information at a very high level (specificity, depth) of these topics before writing about them (you do not want to go into detail right away).
- Use free or paid Promotion services to promote your blog posts, even if they are few. This is done so that when people visit your blog, they see additional articles with good content. This also increases the time spent on each page by visitors. If you have fewer ads than articles, you risk losing visitors because of content.
Find the right influencer marketing platform to focus on the most popular and relevant influencers integrate content across different channels like Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and more. Each platform is suited to other formats, approaches, and audiences —and this has to inform your influencer marketing strategy.
- And finally, you must use "the art of writing." If you make a blog post, it should be as easy to read as possible. If someone is not good at reading, they will probably reach a point where they do not want to continue, and then the probability that they return will decrease exponentially. After all, who wants to write an article full of mistakes? It does not have sense.
"All marketers need partners in industry influencers."
Influencer social media marketing is the future of advertising.
Geolance has been running successful influencer marketing campaign offers for over a decade, and we've seen firsthand what you can do with digital marketing. We know that it's not just about getting likes on Instagram but having your message heard by the right people who will buy your product or service. Our team has the experience to help you reach your goals with our proven strategies and tactics.
Get started today by signing up for Geolance and start building your empire! Our tools are easy-to-use, and we have 24\/7 support, so you never feel alone on this journey towards success. We're here to help you grow your business into something great so that you can live the life you deserve!
The kind of influence I can have.
You can influence people by sharing your opinion online about any product or service, even if you are already associated with another company. You give them free advice through which you stand out from other companies whose only goal is to sell their product. You can do this in a video, a review article, or a podcast. Remember that each influencer's audience might not bite right away. They'll be exposed to your product just one time, and if that single exposure doesn't turn them into a customer, what then?
Ways to not look like one of those bloggers who write about anything and everything.
A good influencer only recommends products that they believe in. Remember that paid promotion is something severe. If you want people to trust you, you cannot simply promote different products all the time. It must be done with care and responsibility. For example, if you badly recommend a lousy phone, everyone will know that your opinion is not trustworthy.
When working with influencers, there are many benefits both for the company being promoted and the persons doing so. Here I list some of them:
Receive free promotion and can save on advertising costs.
Can increase their number of followers, receive compensation, and receive products or services to promote.
The truth is that when done correctly, influencer marketing can be very profitable for all involved. It is a way to connect with potential customers more personally by promoting a product or service to someone they trust. As we have seen, there are many benefits to both the company and the influencer, making it a desirable option for those looking to improve their marketing strategy to be a successful influencer marketing strategy.
Things to do if I want to start working with industry influencers
If you're going to start working with industry influencers, there are a few things you need to do:
- Identify the social media influencers in your industry.
- Research the best way to contact them.
- Start building a relationship with them by sharing their content, commenting on their blog posts, and so on.
- Once you have developed a good relationship, start proposing collaborations.
Remember that it takes time and effort to work with influencers, but the results can be very fruitful for all involved. The benefits of working with industry influencers are many, and include free promotion, saved advertising costs, increased followers, compensation, and receiving products or services to promote. When done correctly, influencer marketing can be very profitable for all involved. It is a way to connect with potential customers more personally by promoting a product or service to someone they trust. If you genuinely care about generating significant engagement from your influencer marketing campaign, you need to be generous. That includes but isn't limited to compensating influencers fairly for their work. Influencers invest a lot of their time and energy in creating compelling content. And it is only fair to pay them for their deliverables. As we have seen, there are many benefits to both the company and the influencer when done correctly.
The best way to contact an influencer
When contacting an influencer, you first need to determine if your products align with their values. If not, then think about which other types of companies would be interested in your product or service too. You also need to make sure that it makes sense for them because if not, once again, no one will be happy. You could start following them on Twitter; this will help you get information about their interests and how they like to be contacted.
If you want influencers to work with your company, there are a few things that you should always keep in mind:
- Always offer something in return (compensation).
- Make sure you research them and their audience before contacting them, so it makes sense for both sides.
- Build a relationship over time by sharing their content, commenting on their blog posts, etc. This will serve as a foundation for future collaborations.
When done correctly, influencer marketing can be very profitable for all involved. It is a way to connect with potential customers more personally by promoting a product or service to someone they trust. As we have seen, there are many benefits to both the company and the influencer when done correctly. If you want to start working with industry influencers, remember researching the best way to contact them and ensure that your products align with their values. You should also build a relationship over time by sharing their content and commenting on their blog posts. This will serve as a foundation for future collaborations. Suppose you want influencers to work with your company. In that case, there are a few things that you should always keep in mind: always offer something in return, research them so it makes sense for both sides, and build a relationship over time by sharing their content and commenting on their blog posts. When done correctly, influencer marketing can be very profitable for all involved. It is a way to connect with potential customers more personally by promoting a product or service to someone they trust. As we have seen, there are many benefits to both the company and the influencer when done correctly.
Do what works for you, not your peers
When it comes to influencer marketing and collaborating with other companies, just because someone else is doing it that way doesn't mean you should. You need to take into account what works for your company as well as your audience. Also, always keep in mind whether or not a collaboration will be beneficial to the people who support you.
Aim to Influence the Influencers
It is important to note that they can influence their followers when working with influencers just as you hope to control them. So always make sure that any collaborations or content shared is high quality and accurate. That way, both you and the influencer can maintain your credibility.
Shape the conversation
When working with influencers, there is no one way to do it. You need to take what works for your company and make it work for you. For example, if an influencer posts content about your product or service on their blog but don't share it on social media, they know about this option to use it the next time around.
Influencer Marketing By Numbers
1. Research has found that over 90% of people trust recommendations from other people as a source of information rather than traditional forms of communication such as TV ads and articles.
2. 73% of consumers who have used a recommended product or service indicated they were delighted with it.
3. Influencer marketing is the fastest-growing form of content among B2C marketers, as 81% plan to use it in 2017.
4. In 2016, influencer posts mentioning products drove over 250% more shares than average posts.
5. Over 75% of marketers say influencers provide a good ROI for their company's influencer marketing spend.
6(i). Companies spend an estimated $255 million on influencer campaigns every year.
6(ii). The number of brands working with influencers is expected to grow by 50% in 12 months.
7. To be effective, an influencer marketing program must include a mix of both macro-and micro-influencers.
8. 47% of people say they have purchased due to an influencer's post.
9. A recent study found that nearly 60% of consumers are more likely to buy a product if an influencer has recommended it.
10. When selecting the right social media platform for influencer marketing campaigns, Snapchat and Instagram are the two most popular networks, with 62% and 59% of marketers respectively using them.
11. Personal social media accounts are the most trusted, with 81% of people depending on these influencers.
12. 21% of marketers have chosen to reach their influencer marketing goals by collaborating with bloggers.
13. When asked how often they would be interested in receiving promotional emails from an influencer, 40% said they'd be open to getting one every few weeks.
14. A collaboration with a smaller, more targeted influencer might yield better results than working with someone who has a larger, less relevant audience, according to 50% of marketers surveyed by Now-Cast.
15(i). 92% of advertisers agree that authenticity is the most important quality that an individual or brand must be considered an influencer.
16. 81% of marketers will invest in influencer marketing strategies this year.
17. On average, women spend more time on Instagram than any other social platform at 359 minutes per month, while men spend 211 minutes.
18. The top 15% of brands drive 87% of total engagement on owned channels like Facebook and Twitter, according to Salesforce 2016 Digital Trends report focusing on the customer experience.
19 (i). 92% of people trust recommendations made by people they know.
Four hacks to start a conversation with Influencers
1. Find a common interest: If you can find something you both have in common, it will be easier to start the conversation. This can be anything from a hobby to a favourite TV show.
2. Comment on their latest post: If you see that an influencer has recently posted about a topic that you're interested in, leave a comment with your thoughts.
3. Reach out over social media: If you can't find anything to talk about, reach out to them. Please introduce yourself and let them know that you're interested in working with them.
4. Use a third-party platform: Many influencer marketing platforms allow you to connect with influencers. These social media platforms make it easy for you to find influencers, and they can help you start a conversation.
Geolance is an on-demand staffing platform
We're a new kind of staffing platform that simplifies the process for professionals to find work. No more tedious job boards, we've done all the hard work for you.
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.