Electrician - Rail Transport
Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Find the service that matches your needs
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Electrician - Rail Transport to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Electrician - Rail Transport responsibilities include:
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatuses and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Maintain or repair electrical equipment and systems so that they continue to work safely.
- Investigate complaints from customers about electrical service or equipment.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay cable or climbing ladders and scaffolding.
- Work in confined spaces or awkward positions.
- Work in all weather conditions.
- Be available for callouts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The ideal candidate will have experience with assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in electrician, we would love to hear from you!
Electrician - Rail Transport skills:
- At least 3 years of experience as an electrician
- Ability to read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Experience with assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- Strong interest in electrician
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Find work near you
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.