Engineering Technologist - Electrical Power Distribution
Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Find the service that matches your needs
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Engineering Technologist - Electrical Power Distribution to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Engineering Technologist - Electrical Power Distribution responsibilities include:
- Designing and overseeing the installation of electrical equipment, systems and components
- Testing and maintaining electrical equipment and components
- Investigating and diagnosing faults in electrical systems
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support to clients
The ideal candidate will have experience with researching and identifying potential voters. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in Engineering Technologist - Electrical Power Distribution, we would love to hear from you!
Engineering Technologist - Electrical Power Distribution skills:
- Proven experience as an engineering technologist or similar role
- Experience with electrical equipment, systems and components
- Familiarity with risk analysis and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in Engineering Technology or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with security systems and data analysis is an asset
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Find work near you
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.