Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Find the service that matches your needs
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Fireplace Cleaner to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Fireplace Cleaner responsibilities include:
- Inspecting fireplaces to determine the type of cleaning required
- Removing all soot and debris from fireplaces using brushes, vacuums, and other tools
- Scrubbing fireplace floors and walls to remove any remaining dirt or grime
- Applying cleansers and polishes to restore the fireplace's original shine
- Advising homeowners on the best ways to maintain their fireplaces
The ideal candidate will have experience with researching and identifying potential voters. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in Fireplace Cleaner, we would love to hear from you!
Fireplace Cleaner skills:
- Proven experience as a Fireplace Cleaner
- Excellent physical fitness and strength
- Detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent; certification from a trade school is a plus
- Submit your resume today! We look forward to reviewing your qualifications.
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Find work near you
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.