Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Find the service that matches your needs
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Flat Roofer to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Flat Roofer responsibilities include:
- Measuring roofs and estimating the quantities of materials required
- Installing insulation, vapor barriers and other materials to prepare roofs for installation
- Laying down felt paper or installing an ice and water shield
- Nailing down shingles
- Cutting shingles to fit around vents, chimneys and other obstacles
- Applying roofing cement and sealing seams with strips of waterproof material
- Flat Roofers typically work Full time. Some Roofers may be self employed.
The ideal candidate will have experience with consulting with clients to determine their needs. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in roofer, we would love to hear from you!
Flat Roofer skills:
- Communication: You will need to be able to explain your ideas clearly to clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- Customer service: You will be dealing with customers on a daily basis, so being able to deal with them in a professional and friendly manner is essential.
- Math: You will need to be able to calculate measurements and estimate material quantities accurately.
- Physical fitness: Roofing can be a physically demanding job, so being in good shape will help you cope with the demands of the job.
- Attention to detail: This job requires precision and attention to detail in order to avoid mistakes that could result in costly repairs.
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Find work near you
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.