Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Find the service that matches your needs
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Jig Welder-fitter to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Jig Welder-fitter responsibilities include:
- Operate angle grinders to clean metal surfaces of rust, paint or other debris, using chipping hammers and wire brush
- Tack-weld fitted parts together to obtain proper fit up before final welding
- Select and set up gas tungsten arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc or flux cored arc welding equipment
- Position and clamp workpieces together or assemble them in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments such as micrometers and Vernier calipers
- Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating of parts or melting through of base metals
- Interpreting engineering drawings and using measuring instruments
- Setting up and operating welding equipment
- Tack-welding fitted parts together to obtain proper fit up before final welding
- Monitoring the welding process to avoid overheating of parts or melting through of base metals
The ideal candidate will have experience with study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine the specific welding requirements. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in jig welder-fitter, we would love to hear from you!
Jig Welder-fitter skills:
- Proven experience as a jig welder-fitter or similar role
- Experience with study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine the specific welding requirements
- Ability to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Strong interest in jig welder-fitter
- High school diploma or equivalent; vocational training or certification will be an asset
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Find work near you
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.