Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Find the service that matches your needs
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Systems Security Analyst to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Systems Security Analyst responsibilities include:
- Conducting regular security audits
- Identifying and investigating security breaches
- Updating security measures as needed
- Analyzing data to spot trends
- Reporting their findings to senior management
- To be successful in this role, you should have extensive experience with security systems and network administration. You should also be familiar with various types of intrusion detection systems.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our IT infrastructure is airtight against all possible threats.
- Analyzing daily log files from various system components to identify issues such as potential attacks, malware infections, configuration problems, etc.
- Investigating incidents by reviewing system logs and working with other teams as necessary to determine the root cause.
- Responding to incidents by taking appropriate actions to contain and mitigate the issue.
- Updating security systems and configurations as needed to address new threats or vulnerabilities.
- documenting findings and providing recommendations for improving system security.
- Assist with developing and maintaining security policies and procedures.
- Conducting regular security audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Identifying and investigating security breaches.
The ideal candidate will have experience with researching and identifying potential voters. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in Lighting Technologist, we would love to hear from you!
Systems Security Analyst skills:
- Possroven experience as a Systems Security Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple security tools, including intrusion detection systems (IDS), firewalls, honeypots, etc.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools (e.g. WireShark, NetFlow)
- In-depth knowledge of Incident Response Processes
- Understanding of security risks and mitigation techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; relevant certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM) will be an advantage
- ess a technical mindset with the ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with security systems, network administration, and intrusion detection systems
- Experience with data analysis and risk identification
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Find work near you
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.