Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Mosaic Tilesetter to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Mosaic Tilesetter responsibilities include:
- Measuring and marking surfaces to be tiled
- Cutting tiles to fit around obstacles using hand tools or power saws
- Mixing and applying mortars, adhesives and grouts to install tiles
- Aligning and leveling tiles along reference lines
- Spreading mortar on surfaces using a trowel
- Placing tablespoons of mortar on the back of each tile
- Inserting tiles into the mortar bed at the desired spacing
- Pressing each tile into place with a slight twisting motion to embed it in the mortar
- Applying pressure to larger tiles with a mallet to ensure full contact with the adhesive
- Filling in spaces between tiles with grout
- Smoothing the grout lines with a rubber float
- Wiping away excess grout with a damp sponge
- Checking the surface for levelness and any tile that may have come loose
- Repairing or replacing damaged tiles
- Sealing grout lines and joints between tiles
The ideal candidate will have experience with interpreting design plans to determine tile installation requirements. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in mosaic installer, we would love to hear from you!
Mosaic Tilesetter skills:
- Proven experience as a mosaic tilesetter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Good physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; trade school certification is a plus
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.