Geolance Web app that enables you to work for different projects, see tasks and give offers.
How to start working with us.
Create an account.
Fill in the forms with the information about you that will help your clients to find you. Choose a job from our list of tasks and reply to it, so that the client will notice you.
Perform the task qualitatively and on time.
Do your job perffectly and promptly! Be polite to the client at all times! If you are not sure how do something, don't hesitate to ask for advice or clarification on our chat service - we're always happy to help!
Get paid for completed tasks.
Earn money by performing jobs assigned by Geolance customers. Once an order is completed, get paid within 24 hours via Stripe or bank transfer (depending on which payment method was chosen).
Geolance is the fastest-growing provider of professional services connecting in-demand providers with the companies looking for professional services. That means affordable services when you need them, built to meet your specific needs, and delivered by a suitable provider for the job. We are looking for Photomicrographer to join our community.
Please note that you will be pre-registered with geolance after applying to this job board. So visit our staffing platform and log in with your email after applying to submit your portfolio and apply for projects.
Photomicrographer responsibilities include:
- Selecting and preparing the microscope, lighting, equipment and chemicals for each project
- Positioning, aligning and focussing the microscope according to the subject matter
- Adjusting the focus, light intensity, colour balance, contrast, magnification and other settings
- Capturing images of samples using a digital camera or by scanning them with a photomicrography scanner
- Processing raw image files to produce finished photographs suitable for publication or presentation
- Presenting results to clients or colleagues
The ideal candidate will have experience with researching and identifying potential voters. They will also be able to work independently and be detail-oriented. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growing company, this is your role!
If you are a self-starter with a strong interest in Photomicrographer, we would love to hear from you!
- Proven experience as a photomicrographer or similar role
- Experience with operating ascanning electron microscope (SEM)
- Familiarity with computers and basic image-editing software, such as Photoshop
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- BSc in Photography, Engineering or relevant field is a plus
If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and build your resume, then you are the person who should join the Geolance family. Here at Geolance, we want to work with you to build great connections to great projects. Our staff is always on hand to help you out with any issues or problems you might have. We want to make sure that you're happy with the work you're doing and the opportunities you're getting. We pride ourselves on working with the highest quality providers and go out of our way to tailor your search.
Geolance is a search engine that combines the power of machine learning with human input to make finding information easier.